¿What is Open Innovation 4.0?
Open Innovation 4.0 is a public-private partnership initiative between IDEPA, CEEI Asturias and 7 tractor companies, with interests in Asturias, for the development of an innovative program that allows the acceleration and traction to the market of innovative young companies through a Open innovation process in which they will interact with other more consolidated companies to cope with on a series of technological challenges on Industry 4.0.
The program is structured as follows:
- The traction companies have defined their specific challenges and so that, its open an open call to attract young innovative companies that offer their solutions as digital enablers.
- Phase 1: It will start once each tractor company select the solution that it considers more appropriate, whose promoters will participate in an acceleration program of Industry 4.0 that counts on individual and joint tutoring, and financing of 2,000 euros for the preparation and definition Of the tractor / enabler project.
- Phase 2: Developed viable tractor/enabler projects will be eligible for a specific financing line that IDEPA will call in the second half of 2017 for the real development / implementation of them in the tractor companies.
- Informative session. You can see here
- Call for projects for the challenges: 31 March (12:00 CET)
- Communication from selected: April
- Phase 1. Acceleration program and preparation of the joint project: April-June 2017
- Phase 2. Implementation of projects and call for specific support IDEPA: 2nd semester 2017, with estimated project execution period of 1 year
The deadline for submitting projects is 31 March
Who can participate and what does the program offer?
Research groups, entrepreneurs, start-ups and young innovative and/or technology based companies established after 01/01/2012 can apply by proposing their solutions in the form of products, services or projects in any of the challenges raised by the tractors .
The program is open to participants from any national and international geographical area.
Mention that there are two modalities of participation: individually, in which the applicant is a single participant, either a company or individual (entrepreneur, researcher) or consortium in which one of the members will act on behalf of the rest and therefore manage the submission of the application. The companies participating in the consortium will also be subject to the eligibility requirements described above.
The possibility of financing for the development of projects in Phase 2 of implementation - articulated through a future call for public support of IDEPA - will require, however, that the company be constituted and have a registered office or work center In Asturias.
What does the program offer to applicants in the case of being selected?
- Access to incubation and acceleration program managed by the CEEI Asturias and with the support of the Government of the Principality through IDEPA for the design and definition of the solution.
- Incubation subsidized during the development of the project
- Financial contribution of 2,000 euros from the tractor company
- Mentors and experts in the areas of work and business
- Possibility of implantation in the tractor company of technologies, services and products developed by the company
- Financing through the call for specific aid IDEPA: 2nd half 2017, with estimated project execution period of 1 year
- Implementation in a tractor company of reference of the technologies, services and products developed by the company to obtain a validation of the solution
- Possibility of accessing additional financing for the continuity of the business project
How do I submit my application?
With a deadline of March 31 at 12.00 (CET), send your request to any challenges you want. To do this, you must send an email for each challenge to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject the following reference: NAME TRACTOR / CHALLENGE Nº
In this email, the following documentation must be included:
- Explanatory report (according to the proposed index) of a maximum of 10 pages in Spanish or English
- In case of companies already incorporated, the document supporting the date of incorporation depending on the legal form of the company could be the VAT card, certificate of incorporation, etc will be attached in the email
Upon receiving the email you will receive a confirmation email. Please, if you do not receive it, send a message to the following address notifying the incident: email@example.com.
It is remembered that in the case of participating in several challenges, an email with the requested documentation corresponding to each of the challenges to be addressed must be sent. Applications that do not submit all the documentation or that do not comply with the established requirements will be rejected.
We count on you!